Union City Firestation #3
33942 7th St, Union City, CA
29,935 sq ft
Grounds Open To Public?
ReScape Rated Landscape Score
ReScape Landscape Highlights
- Recycled flyash displaced 30% of cement in the landscape concrete
- Compost and natural soil amendments used to bring soil organic matter up to 5%
- 100% of plant species require infrequent or occasional water
- No turf installed
- Bioswale treats roof and paving runoff
- More than 30 distinct species planted to increase biodiversity, create beneficial wildlife habitat and reduce pest & disease problems.