Landscaping with Nature
Putah Creek Lodge at UC Davis Arboretum
255 Cousteau Place
March 6, 2018, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Landscaping with Nature: Designing, building, and maintaining attractive native landscapes that support wildlife and reduce water usage
This workshop is suitable for landscape professionals and anyone interested in maximizing habitat values in their landscape.
Expert instructors from the industry will present cutting-edge methods of design, installation, management, and maintenance including plant selection, soil analysis, evolutionary interactions, habitat features, and irrigation best practices to create a wildlife-friendly landscape & make the most out of every drop of water!
- Billy Krimmel, Restoration Landscaping Company, Sacramento
- Pat Reynolds, General Manager, Hedgerow Farms, Winters
- Haven Kiers, Special Projects Manager at UC Davis Arboretum & Public Garden
- Jodie Sheffield, Soil & Seed Specialist, Delta Bluegrass Company, Stockton
- Don Franklin, Hunter Industries, Northern California
- Saxon Holt, Saxon Holt Photography
Course fee includes morning refreshments, lunch, and course materials.
Landscape Workshop Flyer– Download the flyer to share with your friends and colleagues.
Sponsored by: Delta Bluegrass Co, Restoration Landscaping Co., and Horizon Distributors.
Additional Sponsors: Hedgerow Farms and The Watershed Nursery