ReScape Landscape Professionals (Bay-Friendly Qualified Professionals, Bay-Friendly Raters and Green Gardeners) eligible for requalification will be able to renew through our NEW 2019 membership program!
Stay tuned for more details about renewal next month!
Benefits Of Requalification
Your Bay-Friendly Qualified Professional (BFQP) status represents a significant commitment to using landscape practices that protect air, water, wildlife and the community. By renewing your status, you maintain your current listing on the Bay-Friendly Qualified Professional directory, and signal to your clients and colleagues your Continued listing on Online Directory of Bay-Friendly Qualified Professionals
- Discounts on Bay-Friendly publications and workshops
- Continued use of the Bay-Friendly seal
- Opportunity to interact with potential customers at ReScape California sponsored events
- Access to marketing tools provided by the ReScape California, including “Hire a Bay-Friendly Professional” brochures and promotion on our website
- Access to Bay-Friendly Qualified Professional networking opportunities
- Online product and resource updates
- Advance notice of workshops and trainings
How are CEUs calculated and credited?
One hour of professional-level training in a sustainable landscape-related course is equivalent to one CEU. ReScape California recognizes CEUs from a wide range of sources, and “pre-approval” of CEUs is not required. This allows you to choose the courses most relevant to your continuing education. If you have not already done so, now would be a great time to attend some classes, seminars or other trainings in order to gather your required CEUs.
Please check our Event Calendar for CEU opportunities.
How do I know when it’s time to requalify?
You will be notified by the ReScape team in advance of your requalification date. Please keep your contact information current so that we may notify you promptly when it is time for you to requalify. To update your information please fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions, feedback, or would like clarification of your current qualification status, please email us at email@example.com.