Based on ReScape’s 8 Principles, this training provides landscape maintenance professionals with practical tools to manage healthy landscapes, protect local watersheds, and address our changing climate. Learn about regenerative landscape practices from leading experts in soil health, irrigation, plant care, integrated pest management, and more.
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE QUALIFICATION TRAINING
The Maintenance Qualification Training is offered as a 4-day course, including a half-day practicum in the field. The course provides landscape maintenance professionals with:
- Techniques to reduce the cost of maintenance, chemicals, water & energy.
- Training from industry experts about Integrated Pest Management, carbon sequestration, firescaping, irrigation, soil health & water conservation.
- Methods to support regenerative landscapes like using recycled/salvaged materials, selecting plants for local conditions & sourcing local products.
- Hands-on experience in sheet mulching, soil sampling, managing on-site debris, & irrigation install and maintenance.
- Understanding of ReScape Rated Landscape scoring system & ReScape’s whole-systems approach to landscape management.
- Competitive advantage as a ReScape Qualified Professional upon completion of the training.
- Complimentary one year ReScape Qualified Professional membership with optional listing on our Professional Directory, attracting new business.
Who should take the Maintenance Qualification Training?
Landscape industry professionals who:
- Maintain civic landscapes
- Supervise employees who maintain civic landscapes
- Are city planners or landscape designers
- Work on capital improvement projects that include public landscapes
- Manage new developments for cities, jurisdictions or builders
Download the course overview
Cost: $575 (Group tuition for 5 or more professionals from an individual agency, city or company. Early bird price for individual registration.) $625 (Non-group rate and general tuition.)
Contact us if you would like to learn more about sponsoring or hosting a training.