The 0.54 acre park in Emeryville, CA is a continuation of the existing Stanford Park and includes a lawn space, picnic areas and a dog park. The landscape is comprised of low water use plants, biofiltration basins and a water efficient irrigation system.
Stanford and Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA, 94608
City of Emeryville/Equity Residential
Grounds Open To Public?
Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape Score
Bay-Friendly Landscape Highlights
- A dry stack stone wall provides wildlife habitat
- Low water use plants and efficient irrigation help to conserve water
- Project increases open space and connects to adjacent parks
- All impervious surfaces drain into biofiltration planters for treatment of the water
- Landscape edging (headers) are produced from recycled materials
- Light fixtures are energy efficient LED