Ironhorse-14th St Apts
1801 14th St, Oakland, CA
Bay Friendly Rater
54,405 sq ft
Grounds Open To Public?
Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape Score
Bay-Friendly Landscape Highlights
- 100% of compost and mulch used was produced from local recycled plant waste
- Deciduous trees planted to shade south-to-southwest sides of building
- High efficiency irrigation system includes drip and bubbler emitters and weather-based, smart controllers, use of reclaimed water.
- Turf is less than 25% of the landscaped area
- Stormwater runoff directed to streetside bioswales to naturally filter and percolate rainwater into the water table; hardscape (except driveway) drains to landscaped areas
- At least 50% of landscape construction waste was diverted from landfill