Main Street Village is an affordable housing development including 63 affordable units with 10 units reserved for persons qualifying for Mental Health Service Act funding.
Main St. Village
3615 Main Street, Fremont CA
30,967 sq ft
Grounds Open To Public?
Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape Score
Bay-Friendly Landscape Highlights
- Raingardens capture and fileter 100% of stormwater runoff
- 100% of asphalt and concrete was diverted from the landfill as well as 99% of remaining materials.
- Up to 54% of the common area lighting is powered by photovoltaics located on the buildings roof.
- 86% of plants are low water using.
- Community garden including a compost bin for use by residents.