Shinsei Gardens is a Green Point Rated affordable housing development including 39 apartments serving low income households with priority given to veterans.
401 Willie Stargell Ave, Alameda, CA
Resources for Community Development
56950 square feet
Grounds Open To Public?
Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape Score
Bay-Friendly Landscape Highlights
- 100% recycled aggregate was used under all pavement surfaces
- All exterior light fixtures are Dark Sky certified
- Use of No mow lawn that grows to 4 or 5 inches and uses less water than turf.
- Ongoing maintenance includes Bay-Friendly practices.
- Recycled content materials include trex decking & benches as well as play structure and surface
- Site was planted with cover crops to improve soil health.