Jack Capon Villa is a 19-unit development of special needs rental housing in Alameda. Lush and attractive landscaping is visible from the street, while a backyard is provided for resident’s leisure and gardening. The front of the building steps back to preserve an existing mature Oak Tree.
Jack Capon Village
2216 Lincoln Avenue, Alameda CA
Satellite Housing, Inc (Co-Owner, Co-Developer)
13,484 sq ft
Grounds Open To Public?
Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape Score
Bay-Friendly Landscape Highlights
- Climate adapted planting grouped by watering needs
- Plant diversity spaced to allow for maturing
- Organic pest management
- Sheet mulching used to manage weeds
- BFL educational signs throughout the site
- Saves 58,645 gallons of water per year over the life of the project