There are over 65 completed Bay-Friendly Rated Landscape projects with 26 more in various stages of planning or construction. Ranging in size from 500 square feet to 30 acres, and from new developments to major renovations, projects include single-family and multi-family housing, large commercial developments, streetscapes, and public facilities.
Bay-friendly Rated Landscape projects at a glance:
- 65 rated projects in Alameda County, encompassing 250 acres
- 26 pending projects in planning, design or construction phase
- 31.4 million gallons of water saved annually
- 26 acres sheet mulched
- 198,053 tons of construction waste diverted from landfills
- 1,714-3,597 tons of greenhouse gas emissions reduced annually